- read more
- read more
- read more
Abrasive Wheel Course Reviews
- Robert Smith attended a Kentec Abrasive Wheel Course recently and even though he was previously trained and had many years of experience, was keen to state that "Steve really knows abrasive wheels, much better than other abrasive wheel courses I have been on, so much more info"
- Nicholas attended our BAF (British Abrasive Federation) accredited Abrasive Wheel - Principles course on Saturday 7th September this year and made the following comment "I found the Abrasive Wheels course very entertaining and knowledgable, our trainer David (Goodwin) made the session very interesting. "
CAT & GENNY Course Reviews
- Keith Hole, a senior safety manager at one of the major utility services and chartered member of IOSH said after completing our CAT & Genny Training Course "Kentec Training deliver outstanding training on the use of Cat and Genny equipment. The training is both informative and delivered with good style and pace. The practical session as well as the classroom section ensure all staff that may need to rely on this piece of equipment for their safety can do so with confidence."
- John successfully completed one of our CAT and Genny courses recently and commented, "Really enjoyed the CAT & Genny course today, I learnt more about this important equipment here today then I have at my two previous CAT courses. My instructor Steve was very helpful and knowledgable about the equipment and took his time to ensure we were all given enough time and attention to fully understand how it worked and how to use CATs properly. I would highly recommend this course."
First Aid Training Course Reviews
- Francis O'Neill attended a one day QCF Emergency First Aid at Work course at our training centre in Woolwich, London recently and said "I found the course very interesting and the instructor was very helpful. He went through everything in the first aid manual and it was covered professionally and I enjoyed the course "
IOSH Managing Safely Course Reviews
- Jayne attended a four day IOSH Managing Safely course at our training centre in Tonbridge under the instruction of David Goodwin. After completing the course Jayne kindly wrote to David expressing her views on the course and his instruction "I have to say I was apprehensive about the course because it's not my field but you were so inspiring! I am going to escalate your training within the group and hopefully something will come of it. It's refreshing to have a trainer who is so passionate about his job, I learnt so much than any other course "
IPAF Course Reviews
- Stephen Walsh attended his IPAF Operator Course with our senior instructor, James Carter. After successfully completing the course he said "I found James to be very informative, he delivered the course content in a clear and concise fashion, Very Good! "
- Daniel attended an IPAF Operator training course for categories 3A (Scissorlift) and 3B (Cherry Picker) where he passed both theory and practical assessments. Daniel demonstrated good ability, technique and competence throughout his assessments. The day's training course was facilitated by our Senior IPAF Plus instructors, Steve Booker and James Carter. Daniel commented "Fantastic course, very well instructed and easy to digest. Both instructors deserve full credit, thank you for taking the time to show us these new skills"
- Martin Butler attended one of our IPAF Operator 'open' courses at our training centre in Tonbridge recently and said "James (Carter) the instructor was "excellent" in every aspect and gave me plenty of time to practice before the test. "
Ladder Association Course Reviews
- Simon Sheppard was very enthusiastic after successfully completing the Ladder Association Ladder & Step Ladder User’s Course saying that he found the course to be "Very informative, good content. Probably one of the most enjoyable & fluent courses I’ve attended"
John Barker had been using ladders for many years without incident. He attended the Ladder Association's Ladder & Step Ladder User’s Course to enable him to meet the criteria demanded from his clients. Although a little resistant to having to be trained John found the course informative and learnt that there is more to ladders than just climbing them. After completing the course john said
Friendly instructor, informative, useful with good food & drink. Taught me rules and regs and helped explain fully the do’s and don’ts of using ladders and working at heights "
PASMA Course Reviews
- Clive Phillips attended a recent PASMA Tower for Users course and upon successfully completing the course stated that "The instructor, Steve Booker, was very professional in his theory and practical testing. The course was very informative in the time he had to teach and examine everyone. I was very impressed with this course. I now feel more confident in erecting a tower system"
Marc attended a PASMA Tower for Users training course with our instructor, David Goodwin and commented
A good mixture of theory and practical, very well delivered. I felt really engaged in the presentation, which makes it much more interesting "
- Darren Goss was pleased to have passed both theory and practical assessments on his PASMA course and wrote that he felt the training was "Very well explained and good course (PASMA Tower for Users Course) with lots of information, will be recommending James Carter "
- Lee Freeman attended one of our PASMA Tower for User's courses featured during the PASMA National Tower Safety Week from the 11th to the 15th November 2013. He commented "Great Day!, definitely coming back to do more, Great staff at Kentec "
Safety Harness Course Reviews
- Jeff Walker had extensive experience using Safety Harnesses whilst working at height and attended our Safety Harness – Level 1 (Basic) course. He commented "As a Supervisor it has increased my awareness of bad practice as well as the necessary steps and checks to ensure myself and work colleagues go home safe and well"
- Mike Warren successfully completed his Safety Harness – Level 1 (Basic) Course and remarked, "Training was excellent, no improvements needed. Excellent quality of training, attention to detail means that you retain the necessary information easily"