The NEBOSH National General Certificate Course is one of the UK’s most popular health and safety qualifications.
Offering a valuable overview of the core aspects of occupational health and safety, the course provides an excellent platform for individuals who are looking to build upon their knowledge and skills and take their career forward.
Participants will gain a thorough knowledge of health and safety legislation and its practical applications during the course. They will learn how to spot workplace hazards and how to prevent them, as well as to assist in your company’s safety management programme.
The course results in a real return on investment by giving you the know-how that could help you to reduce insurance and sickness-absence costs, improve staff morale, behaviours and minimise the potential for prosecution or other enforcement action.
NEBOSH General Certificate Cost + Course Summary
- Course Duration: 12 Days plus examination days, usually 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Open Course Offer Price: £1395.00 + vat per person (£1674.00 inc. vat) – Early Bird Discount Available!
- In-House Training Course Price: Call 0333 666 0555 for a competitive quotation
- Maximum Instructor/Delegate Ratio: 1:16
- Delivery Method: Classroom
- Prerequisite: None
- Awarding Body: NEBOSH
- Assessment: Candidates will be assessed on NGC1, GC2 and GC3
- Certification: On the successful completion of the two units and a practical assessment, a NEBOSH National General Certificate parchment is awarded. This qualification is accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), as well as the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
Who Should Attend The NEBOSH Course
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and employees who have health and safety responsibilities, the certificate will equip you with all you need to know about how to manage workplace risks effectively.
This NEBOSH National General Certificate course is designed for supervisors, managers and employee representatives and is an industry-standard qualification. More than 75% of safety, health and environment (SHE) jobs listing it as a formal requirement. The course gives participants a thorough knowledge of the essentials of health and safety. Passing this course is often one of the first stage in building a career in health and safety – either with or without a previous qualification, such as IOSH Managing Safely.
What Will You Get From The NEBOSH General Course
Our standard NEBOSH General Certificate package offers outstanding added value and includes the following:
- Full 12 day instruction programme
- Training delivered by our lead instructor who is also a NEBOSH lead examiner
- Our NEBOSH course manual
- Daily question assignments and next day feedback to prepare for exam
- Mock exam papers and revision day in preparation of exam day
- All registration fees, exam fees and certificate costs
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, squash and chilled water available during the course
- Fully equipped training centre in Tonbridge, Kent
The course content includes the following elements.
Unit 1 – NGC – Management of Health & Safety
- Element 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
Unit 2 – GC2 – Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Element 1 – Workplace Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 2 – Transport Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 3 – Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 4 – Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 5 – Electrical Safety
- Element 6 – Fire Safety
- Element 7 – Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
- Element 8 – Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
Unit 3 – NGC3 – Practical Assessment
- Practical Assessment and Report – carried out in the workplace.
NEBOSH National General Certificate Course – Open Course Schedule
Our NEBOSH Courses runs for 12 days of instructor led classroom sessions plus a 1 day revision session followed by 1 day for the NEBOSH assessments, giving a total of 14 days.
We offer the 12 days of instructor led classroom sessions over two formats:
- 12 days delivered over 4 weeks, usually on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each week followed by a revision day and assessment day
- 12 days delivered over 12 weeks, usually on consecutive Saturdays of each week followed by a revision day and assessment day
Learn all you need to know about vital health and safety procedures and book today!
To reserve a place on our open course schedule for the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety follow the links below for your preferred course date, or to speak to one of our training consultants please contact us on:
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Kent Training Centre - TN9 1SS||9:00AM – 4:30PM||£1,195.00 (Early Bird - 60)||
Kent Training Centre - TN9 1SS
9:00AM – 4:30PM
£1,195.00 (Early Bird - 60) exc. VAT
Register Now » 10 Places Available!
|Register Now » 10 Places Available!|