HM Forces

Kentec Training are a preferred supplier to the MOD's Career Transition Partnership (CTP) for service leavers looking to expand their knowledge and training when transferring into civilian life. We are in a unique position that many of our instructors and management staff are ex-servicemen (some of whom have gone through the funding process themselves), so we are able to provide guidance and advice throughout the whole process. Through the CTP, service leavers are able to get their courses through vetted providers, ensuring that only quality approved training is conducted to move you onto the next stage of your career.

The Individual Resettlement Training Costs (IRTC) grant is also available for service leavers with six or more years' service and all Medical Discharges. As a preferred supplier through the CTP, you are able to spend this £534 allowance with us. For more information about the IRTC grants, please visit www.ctp.org.uk/allowances-grants.

We are also in the process of becoming registered with the Enhanced Learning Credits, which will allow for service leavers to have 80% of their training packages covered by the funding, leaving just 20% payable by the individual. So if a course package totaling £2600.00 is booked, only £520.00 towards the cost of the training would be payable by the individual. 

The majority of our courses will be held at our training center in Tonbridge, Kent. To start your booking using the ELCAS process, you will have to contact us to register your interest, as well as your resettlement officer with all the course details. Full information on the process can be found at www.enhancedlearningcredits.com. Once your funding has been authorised, please contact us on 0333 666 0555 to get your courses booked in! 

Our course packages will be available soon. Please get in touch for more information. 

eBrochure

Download our eBrochure in PDF format for a quick overview of all courses.

Late Availability

Check our listings of late availability & booking offers.

Our Team

Meet our friendly team of training experts.

Request a quote

Request a free, no obligation, training quote.