Do you want to be an IPAF Instructor?
Posted: 29th June 2016
Due to increased demand for IPAF training, Kentec is currently on a recruitment drive for an outstanding instructor candidate. We offer a wide range of IPAF training courses and run operator training courses on a daily basis from our training centers in Kent and London.
In order to be eligible an IPAF instructor candidate will need the following qualification in place and current:
- 36 Months’ of MEWP Operating Experience.
- IPAF Operator (PAL Card held for 6 months minimum).
- IPAF Demonstrator (PAL Card held for 3 months minimum).
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers.
- Evidence of Acceptable Instructional Technique Training (3 days minimum).
- Successful completion of an approved Harness Instructor Course.
- Evidence of QCF Level 2/3 First Aid at Work training
To move one step closer to an outstanding career, please email your current CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org