PASMA Training now available at our Essex Training Centre
Posted: 1st March 2016
Due to an increase in demand for our PASMA Tower training courses across the South, we are delighted to announce that we have expanded our reach and are now offering PASMA course at our centre in Romford, Essex.
This expansion gives us a much better scope for servicing customers residing above the M25.
With multiple courses running each week, call us today or explore our course calendar to see how we may be able to help you.
The PASMA Tower for Users Course is aimed at those who are or will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving, inspecting and using mobile access towers. There is no prerequisite required for this course, although a knowledge of mobile access towers is an advantage.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the following:
- Introduction to mobile access towers
- Legal Overview - Health & Safety / Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Information on tower components, inspection and maintenance
- Tower assembly & dismantle (3T method and advanced guardrail)
- Tower stability and tying-in
- Hazards when using mobile access towers
- Your responsibilities when using mobile access towers
- Multiple Choice Assessment Paper
- Practical training and assessment session