Kentec Training makes the #StaySafe Pledge
Posted: 14th February 2019
UK Power Networks has launched its Be Bright Stay Safe campaign which calls on associations, businesses and individuals to follow safety advice, in a bid to reduce the number of electrical network incidents that take place on their network each year.
Be Bright Stay Safe seeks to:
- Raise awareness of the risks of the distribution network,
- Increase understanding of how to work safer around the network,
- Motivate people who work around or may come into contact with the distribution network to adopt safe behaviours,
- Promote partnership working to share, encourage and promote positive safety conversations – a call to action,
- Reduce the number of incidents associated with the electricity network,
- Support and endorse ‘Everyone has the right to go home safe after a day’s work’.
As a supplier to UK Power Networks, Kentec Training have pledged our support for the campaign, actively promoting the Stay Safe message within our own company and throughout our training programmes. Campaign posters can be found around our training centers, encouraging positive safety conversations among our delegates.
We encourage all readers to visit the UK Power Networks website and take advantage of the free downloadable leaflets for you to display in your own organisation.