Kentec Training supports the HandsUp Campaign
Posted: 25th September 2020
Kentec Training are proud to announce we are supporting the Ladder Association and PASMA with their HandsUp Campaign.
We understand that many businesses and individuals are struggling during the current COVID-19 pandemic. The impact this virus has had and could have on our economy and our communities is unprecedented. As a family business, we know the importance of being able to provide for your loved ones and the pressure that comes with it. With that in mind, we have joined the Ladder Association and PASMA in supporting the HandsUp initiative providing free places on Ladder User & Inspection and PASMA Courses for those who are currently finding themselves out of work.
If you wish to book onto any of our PASMA or Ladder Courses, please contact us on 0333 666 0555.
Kentec's Managing Director, Steve Booker, says " We are excited to include this program within our existing support for those struggling in these uncertain times. All too often the cost of gaining qualifications to gain employment is difficult, especially to who have lost their jobs due to COVID, hopefully, this program will help in some way to support those people in getting back to work with the required skills and certification.
Terms & Conditions
- Individual booking the course must be the person attending the course
- To qualify for the free place, delegate must be currently unemployed and provide evidence of employment status.
- Limited to one event per person
- Available places limited to PASMA, Ladder Association and Kentec Accredited Courses
- Up to the value of £200.00 (exc VAT)
- The value of the course cannot be exchanged for money
- Free places are limited to 25 per month
- If delegates fail to attend the course, another place will not be available free of charge
- Excludes places on courses run by any of our training partnerships