Our RTITB Forklift Training Course – Counterbalance – Refresher is only available for those operators with documentary evidence of basic training and who wish to renew their certification to use counterbalance forklift truck.
The RTITB Counterbalance Refresher Course will include theory instruction and assessment followed by practical operator training and assessment which will comply with the standard laid down in accordance with the HSE code of practice L117. This course enables the successful trained operator to continue to use any counterbalance forklift up to a 5000 kg lifting capacity (with authorisation) anywhere in the UK.
The Counterbalance Forklift is the most common of fork lift’s in use today and are the workhorse of most materials handling operations.
RTITB Counterbalance – Refresher Course Summary
- Course Duration: 0.5 – 1 Day, usually 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Open Course Price: £305.00 + vat per person (£366.00 inc. vat)
- In-House Training Course Price: Call 0333 666 0555 for a competitive quotation
- Maximum Instructor/Delegate Ratio: 1:3
- Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical Training and Assessment
- Prerequisite: None
- Awarding Body: RTITB
- Assessment: Multiple Choice & Written Paper and Practical Skills Assessment
- Certification: Each successful delegate will receive a RTITB Certificate of Training with Photo ID Card and registration on the NORS database (valid for 3 years)
Who Should Attend The Course
This course is aimed at personnel who are currently formally trained and have R.T.I.T.B certification or equivalent to operate counterbalance forklift trucks up to 5000kg and who wish to refresh and reaffirm their driving skills.
What Will You Get From The RTITB Counterbalance – Refresher Course
Successful delegates will gain a better understanding of current relevant legislation, best practice and refresh their skills and ability in the safe use of Counter Balance Fork Trucks up to 5000kg capacity in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions. The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to the lift truck to be used
- Pre-use inspection and take over maintenance
- Controls and instruments
- Weight assessment
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Handling laden and unladen pallets
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – free standing and in racking
- Safety code testing
- Practical test of basic operating skills
- Written test of operating knowledge
Other RTITB Forklift Training Courses
Kentec offer a full range of RTITB Forklift Courses, many are available via our Open Programme throughout the year with various dates to choose from.
RTITB Forklift Training Course – Counterbalance – Refresher – Open Course Schedule
To reserve a place on our open course schedule for RTITB Forklift Training Course – Counterbalance Refresher follow the links below for your preferred course date, or to speak to one of our training consultants please contact us on:
- Mobile Friendly Line: 0333 666 0555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Kent Training Centre - TN9 1SS||01 Mar 2018||8:30AM – 4:30PM||£305.00||
Kent Training Centre - TN9 1SS
01 Mar 2018
8:30AM – 4:30PM
£305.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 2 Places Available!
|Register Now » 2 Places Available!|