We have been providing health and safety training solutions for many years to some of the UK’s biggest companies and organisations, and are established as one of the UK’s leading health and safety training providers.
We offer a range of health and safety training courses for you and your organisation, including accredited qualifications such as the IOSH Working and Managing Safely courses and Construction Skills (CSkills)/CITB courses like the Site Supervisors SSSTS and Site Managers SMSTS health and safety courses to name just a few.
To see the complete range of accredited courses and qualifications, please click on the course titles below for more details.
Health and Safety Courses – Scheduled Open Course Programme
Many of the courses are available via our Open Programme throughout the year with various dates to choose from. Our Course Calendar offers a wide range of dates to choose from, each held at one of our Training Facilities. If however you are looking for a course to be delivered ‘in house’, at your site or offices, then Kentec Training can cater for this request.
Health and Safety Training Courses – Reservations
To reserve a place on any of our open courses follow the link below or for an exclusive programme delivered in house or on site for your organisation please speak to one of our training advisors please call 0333 666 0555 or email email@example.com
- AoFAQ Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Manual Handling
- AoFAQ Level 2 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety and Role of the Fire Marshall
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- SSSTS Refresher - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
- SMSTS Refresher - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness Course
- IOSH Working Safely Course
- IOSH Managing Safely Course
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety