Kentec offer a comprehensive range of Working at Height related training courses for operatives, supervisors and managers.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005, apply to all work at height where there is a risk of a fall liable to cause personal injury.
The regulations place duties on employers, the self-employed, and any person who controls the work of others (e.g. facilities managers, building owners, or householders who may contract others to work at height) to the extent they control the work.
These duties demand that you must ensure that everyone involved in the work is competent. This includes involvement in organisation, planning, supervision, and the supply and maintenance of equipment. We feel the only way to ensure these duties are fulfilled is through knowledge and understanding of where and how to apply the duties and controls necessary. Training in one form or another is absolutely essential.
Working at Height Open Course Programme
Many of the courses are available via our Open Programme throughout the year with various dates to choose from. Our Course Calendar offers a wide range of dates to choose from, each held at one of our Training Facilities. If however you are looking for a course to be delivered ‘in house’, at your site or offices, Kentec Training can cater for this request.
Working at Height Training Courses – Reservations
To reserve a place on any of our open courses follow the link below or for an exclusive programme delivered in house or on site for your organisation please speak to one of our training advisors please call 0333 666 0555 or email: email@example.com
- Harness Use & Inspection Course
- Rooftop Safety Awareness
- Harness - Inspection
- Harness - Rescue (Gotcha/Ikar System)
- Harness - Rooftop Safety
- IPAF Operator Course - 3B
- IPAF Operator Course - 1B
- IPAF Operator Course - 3A
- IPAF Operator Course - 1B/3B
- IPAF Operator Course - 3A/1B
- IPAF Operator Course - 3A/3B
- IPAF Operator Course - 1B/3A/3B
- IPAF Harness Use & Inspection Course
- IPAF PAV (Push Along Vertical) Course
- IPAF Demonstrator Course
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers Course
- IPAF Load & Unload Course
- L.A Ladder & Step Ladder for User's Course
- L.A Ladder & Step Ladder Combined User & Inspection Course
- L.A Ladder & Step Ladder Inspection Course
- L.A Low Level Steps and Stools Course
- PASMA Towers for Users Course
- PASMA Combined Tower & Low Level Access Course
- PASMA Low Level Access Course
- PASMA Work at Height Essentials Course
- PASMA Towers for Manager's Course
- PASMA Towers on Stairs Course
- PASMA Towers with Cantilevers Course
- Tetra Level 1 Safety System Course
- Tetra Level 1-2 Safety System Course
- Tetra Level 1-3 Safety System Course