The IPAF Demonstrator Course delivers a minimum of 7 hours of both classroom and practical instruction on to correctly carrying out the required tasks involved in the role of Demonstrator which is to familiarise operators with their responsibilities and demonstrate pre-operational and safe operating procedure and the limitations of MEWPs.
At the end of the course the trainee will be able to carry out the required tasks involved in the role of Demonstrator which is to familiarise operators with their responsibilities and demonstrate pre-operational and safe operating procedure and the limitations of MEWPs.
- Course Duration: 1-2 Days, usually 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Open Course Price: £195.00 + vat per person (£234.00 inc. vat)
- In-House Training Course Price: Call 0333 666 0555 for a competitive quotation
- Maximum Class Size: 4 delegates on two categories or 6 on a single category per IPAF Instructor
- Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical Training and Assessment
- Prerequisite: None
- Awarding Body: IPAF
- Assessment: Multiple Choice Paper and Practical Skills Assessment
- Certification: Each successful delegate will receive an IPAF Certificate of Training and IPAF PAL Photo ID Card (valid for 5 years)
Who Should Attend The IPAF Demonstrator Course
This course is aimed at personnel who are or will be responsible for using MEWPs (Trailer Mounted Booms, Scissorlifts, Cherry Pickers etc) in the work place. All delegates wishing to attend the IPAF Demonstrator training course must have successfully completed the IPAF Operator Course prior to attending and hold a valid IPAF PAL Operator Card in the category that they wish to be trained to demonstrator level.
Each delegate that wishes to be considered as a Demonstrator should have a reasonable knowledge of good site safety practice, be confident and a good communicator.
What Will You Get From The IPAF Demonstrator Course
Successful delegates will gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and best practice on a range of MEWPs and be able to carry out a pre-use inspection and most importantly use them safely, in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions.
The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to IPAF and MEWPs
- Health & Safety legislation & regulations
- Limitations and use of mobile elevating work platforms
- Identifying controls, safety devices and warning alarms
- Daily and routine inspection and servicing requirements
- Setting up in preparation for work
- Ground and site conditions
- Safe operating techniques
- Emergency lowering procedures
- Manufactures instruction manuals
- Different hire terms and conditions
- The use of fall arrest equipment
- Multiple choice test paper
- Practical demonstrating test
IPAF Demonstrator Course – Open Course Schedule
To reserve a place on our open course schedule for the IPAF Demonstrator Course follow the links below for your preferred course date, or to speak to one of our training consultants please contact us on:
- Landline: 01732 357777
- Mobile Friendly Line: 0333 666 0555
- Email: email@example.com