The IPAF PAV Push Along Vertical Course delivers 4 hours of both classroom and practical training and assessment on how to safely operate, select and carry out pre-use inspection of Push Around Vertical Personnel Lifts (PAV).
Operators who are trained in the categories Static Vertical (1a), Mobile Vertical (3a) or Scissor Lift (old IPAF category SL) will also be able to use a Push Around Vertical (PAV) after being familiarised with the specific machine.
Push Around Verticals are essentially small, simple static vertical machines. However, unlike Static Verticals (IPAF category 1a), they have no mechanical drive and are physically pushed around. Popular with contractors and the non-construction sector who are using this type of equipment for low-level access work.
- Course Duration: Half Day, usually 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Open Course Price: £125.00 + vat per person (£150.00 inc. vat)
- In-House Training Course Price: Call 0333 666 0555 for a competitive quotation
- Maximum Class Size: 8 delegates per IPAF Instructor
- Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical Training and Assessment
- Prerequisite: None
- Awarding Body: IPAF
- Assessment: Multiple Choice Paper and Practical Skills Assessment
- Certification: Each successful delegate will receive an IPAF Certificate of Training and IPAF PAL Photo ID Card (valid for 5 years)
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is aimed at personnel who are or will be responsible for using Push Around Vertical Platform (PAVs) MEWPs in the workplace. There are no prerequisite required for this course although a working knowledge of MEWPs is an advantage.
What Will You Get From This Course
Successful delegates will gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and best practice on a range of MEWPs and be able to carry out a pre-use inspection and most importantly use them safely, in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions. The course agenda includes:
- PAL card overview and pre-theory test
- Legislation, regulations and guidance
- Pre-use inspection/hand-over
- Safe operating methods & hazards
- Post -theory test
- Practical training (Genie AWP, Youngman X3 or Pop-Up Vertical Lifts)
- Practical assessment
IPAF PAV Push Along Vertical Course – Open Course Schedule
To reserve a place on our open course schedule for the IPAF PAV (Push Along Vertical) Course follow the links below for your preferred course date, or to speak to one of our training consultants please contact us on:
- Landline: 01732 357777
- Mobile Friendly Line: 0333 666 0555
- Email: email@example.com