The PASMA Work at Height (WAH) Essentials Course offers a minimum of 3½ hours of instruction and is designed to cover the essential points for those working at height.
It provides vital information about the use of mobile access towers, plus an insight into the use of all forms of access equipment as represented by the member organisations of the Access Industry Forum (AIF).
This course will also cover the requirements for those who work on mobile access towers but do not assembly, alter, dismantle or move mobile access towers and are therefore not required to attend the full day PASMA Tower for Users course but do have to demonstrate competence and understanding in working at height safely on mobile access towers.
- Course Duration: Half Day, usually 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Open Course Price: £95.00 + vat per person (£114.00 inc. vat)
- In-House Training Course Price: Call 0333 666 0555 for a competitive quotation
- Maximum Instructor/Delegate Ratio: 1:12
- Delivery Method: Classroom based training and assessment
- Prerequisite: None
- Awarding Body: PASMA
- Assessment: Multiple Choice Paper
- Certification: Each successful delegate will receive a PASMA Certificate of Competence and Photo ID Card (valid for 5 years)
Who Should Attend the Course
The PASMA Work at Height Essentials Course is aimed anyone in an organisation who works, manages, supervises or is involved with working at height.
This not only includes construction sites but all work places such as schools, offices and factories both internally and externally. There is no prerequisite required for this course although a knowledge of working at height can be an advantage.
What Will You Get From Course
Successful delegates will gain an understanding of current relevant legislation, guidance and best practice effecting working at height. The course agenda includes:
- Legal Overview – Health & Safety / Work at Height Regulations
- Guidance & Information
- The Competent Person
- Guidance on Working at Height
- Details of industry training bodies
PASMA Work at Height Essentials – Open Course Schedule
To reserve a place on our open course schedule for the PASMA Work at Height Essentials course follow the links below for your preferred course date, or to speak to one of our training consultants please contact us on:
- Landline: 01732 357777
- Mobile Friendly Line: 0333 666 0555
- Email: email@example.com
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Kent Training Centre - TN9 1SS||10 May 2018||8:30AM – 12:30PM||£95.00||
Kent Training Centre - TN9 1SS
10 May 2018
8:30AM – 12:30PM
£95.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 9 Places Available!
|Register Now » 9 Places Available!|