Kentec Training offers a range of Workplace Safety Training Courses. Workplace Safety is a concept that involves creating a safe working environment, securing and safeguarding the lives of employees or workers. Better planning, training and awareness can help avoid many accidents, so Kentec Training is committed to help reduce workplace accidents by providing a wide range of comprehensive training courses.
Workplace Safety – Scheduled Open Course Programme
Many of the courses are available via our Open Programme throughout the year with various dates to choose from. Our Course Calendar offers a wide range of dates to choose from, each held at our Training Facility in Tonbridge. If however you are looking for a course to be delivered ‘in house’, at your site or offices, then Kentec Training can cater for this request.
Workplace Safety Training Course Reservations
To reserve a place on any of our open courses follow the link below or for an exclusive programme delivered in house or on site for your organisation please speak to one of our training advisors please call 0333 666 0555 or email email@example.com
- BAF Abrasive Wheels - Principles
- Abrasive Wheels - Train The Trainer
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Course
- CAT & Genny Operator Course
- Cat & Genny Operator Course (RD Locators)
- CAT & Genny Operator Course (inc Data Logging)
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Course
- Powertool Safety - Principles
- Powertool Safety - Principles and Practice