Delegates attending the Rooftop Safety Awareness course will gain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of work at height safety as well as rooftop safety on flat and pitched roofs including:
- Safety legislation, work at height regulations
- Accident statistics
- Hazards and risks
- Fall prevention, fall restraint, fall protection & fall arrest
- Harness types and design standards
- Component parts of a fall arrest system
- Identifying correct tie-off and anchor points
- Rescue provision requirements
- Hazard analysis & risk assessment
- Use of Safety Harnesses in MEWPs
- Gaining access to and working safely on pitched roofs
- Gaining access to and working safely on flat roofs
- Installation and use of temporary lifelines
"The instructor was very knowledgeable and shared his knowledge willingly!"
- Frank Ward
"Very well explained. Fantastic Trainer who was extremely helpful and friendly. 10/10"
- Markello Dowsing
"Found it very helpful. Know so much more, did not know how important it really is. Feel much safer now"
- Cliver Fisher
"The instructor is a knowledgeable guy on the harness - very informative, thank you much"
- Marcus Lyne
"Well delivered course by trainer. A lot of information sheet given out which will be useful in my workplace"
- Stephen Hudson