This course is aimed at personnel who are or will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving, inspecting and using mobile access towers with bridging units and components, as well as those working towards Access Tower Specialist status. Delegates are required to have successfully passed the PASMA Tower for Users Course prior to booking this course. A working knowledge of mobile access towers is an advantage.
Since the safe use of mobile access towers requires that delegates consult safety notices and read and thoroughly understand the manufacturer’s instruction manual, English literacy and language comprehension are important requirements for any tower user.
Please note that delegates will be expected to work at height whilst building a mobile access tower, so please ensure delegates are in good health and do not have a fear of heights that may preclude them from taking part in the practical assessment.
Successful delegates will receive a PASMA Towers with Bridges for Users e-certificate and physical photo ID card, valid for a period of 5 years from the date of the course. All successful delegates can also access their e-certification through the free PASMA TowerSure smartphone app, available on iOS and Android.
The agenda for the PASMA Towers with Bridges for Users Course includes:
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers with Bridges
- Legal Overview – Health & Safety / Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European Standards
- Guidance on Tower Components & Maintenance
- Tower Inspection (using TowerSure App)
- Tower Assembly & Dismantle (3T Method & Advanced Guardrail)
- Tower Stability & Tying-in
- Hazards When Using Mobile Access Towers with Bridges
- Your Responsibilities When Using Mobile Access Towers with Bridges
- Multiple Choice Assessment Paper
- Practical Training & Assessment Session
"Course was delivered well, and presented with good knowledge and insight." - - Alex Canfield
"Best course I have ever attended. Fast pace so I was engaged, good facilities, excellent and passionate presenter. Great advocate of Kentec Training!" - Ed Warrens
"Great coverage of the new tower components, and instructor was enthusiastic and was open to answering questions."
- Ellis Brown
"Very knowledgable instructor. Found the course very useful and distinct from the Tower for Users course." - Lucas Howells
"An excellent course. My confidence and knowledge when working with the bridging units has been greatly improved. Many thanks to Kentec for a very good day!" - Ajay Krishna