NEBOSH Construction Certificate now available!
Posted: 7th January 2019
We are pleased to announce we now offer the NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety for 2019! This is the leading health and safety qualification for those within the construction industry. It provides the skills, knowledge and foundations on which a good career in construction health and safety can be built. Those who have successfully completed the course have the ability to identify, evaluate and control a wide range of construction workplace hazards. The course allows for progression onto the NEBOSH Diploma, or the ability to branch out and specialise in areas such as fire, environment and health and well-being in the workplace.
The course is divided into three manageable units which are assessed individually;
- NGC1 - The management of health and safety (2-hour examination)
- NCC1 - Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities (2-hour examination)
- NCC2 - Health and safety practical application (Individual work based project)
If you have previously completed NGC1 in the last 5 years, you will only need to complete NCC1 and NCC2 to gain the NEBOSH Certification in Construction Health and Safety.
Our NEBOSH instructor, Chris is an experienced lead tutor for NEBOSH Diploma, General Certificate and Construction Certificate programmes and is a registered NEBOSH Examiner. You can be sure that when you book onto one of our courses, you are not only getting engaging course content but also the additional support on how to structure your answers correctly.
Our course dates are as follows:
- 21st - 25th January, 4th - 8th, 18th - 22nd, 25th, 27th & 28th February. Exam Date: 6th March
- 18th - 26th April, 2nd, 7th - 10th May, 20th - 24th, 28th, 29th & 30th May. Exam Date: 5th June
- 21st - 25th October, 4th - 8th, 18th - 22nd, 25th, 27th & 28th November. Exam Date: 4th December
If you are interested in booking onto one of our courses, please call us on 0333 666 0555 to speak with one of our sales consultants.