Our PASMA Linked Towers for Users course will equip you with the specialist knowledge you need to work safely with linked towers, delivering a minimum of 6 hours of instruction and is designed to instruct up to a maximum of 8 delegates. This course provides training on mobile access towers manufactured in aluminium alloy or GRP fibreglass, approved to BS EN 1004: 2004 which carry a current British Standard or other equivalent mark of approval.
Spend one day at our approved PASMA training centre with one of our expert instructor and go back to work knowing:
- How to safely assemble, dismantle, alter and move linked towers
- How to safely use linked towers
- How to inspect linked towers
- How to identify hazards relating to their use
- What legislation, regulations and guidance are applicable to these towers
- Using a combination of theory and practical work, this course builds on your existing tower knowledge by introducing new techniques for linking towers and new enabling components, such as walk-through or step-through end frames.
Delegates are required to have a valid and in-date PASMA Tower for Users qualification in order to attend this course.
This course consists of a training room lecture, DVD presentation, written assessment, practical training and assessment.