Going for Gold! We are a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner!
Posted: 13th December 2019
NEBOSH launched the Learning Partner Programme in September 2019, committing to ensure learning providers give the best learner experience by putting the needs of the learner first.
Learning Partners have been classified based on their performance against the programme's principles which are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
We had our audit last week and got some great feedback!! Everyone worked very hard to make this happen, and our NEBOSH instructor, Martin has worked tirelessly over the past few months to create a new presentation and learning activities to provide a better learning experience. We are very grateful for his knowledge, dedication and passion for teaching. His learners have already provided us with some of the best feedback we have received since beginning with NEBOSH. Our goal now is to continue to improve our course, providing as much support as we can to our students throughout their NEBOSH journey!
Jadie Booker, Director says "We have worked so hard to achieve this status and I am very proud of our team. Having sat the NEBOSH General and Construction Certificates myself, I know first hand how intense this course can be, and ensuring the Learning Partner does everything to support people through this qualification is incredibly important. I look forward to starting 2020 with our new learners and continuously improving the experience of everyone who chooses to train with Kentec."