CIEH Manual Handling Courses
Posted: 1st January 2014
CIEH Manual Handling Courses Now Available
Kentec are pleased to confirm that we now offer the CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling – Principles and Practice. This qualification, aimed at those who carry out manual handling at work, provides essential information about manual handling hazards and their control.
Who needs this qualification?
Why is this training important?
- Identify and understand the risks associated with manual handling
- Learn the value of risk assessment and how to apply it
- Make recommendations to manage risks
- Apply the principles of safer handling to a range of everyday manual handling tasks
- Duration: Half-day programme (Principles) & One-day programme including practical session (Principles and Practice)
- Assessment: Multiple choice examination (Principles) & Multiple choice examination and practical assessment (Principles and Practice)
- Ofqual accredited: Yes – Principles and Practice only
- Ofqual qualification reference: 500/5516/1
- Prerequisite: None
- Cost: Price on Application
- Availability: Please call