Our HQ Training Centre is now open!
Posted: 11th May 2020
We are pleased to announce that our Training Centre in Tonbridge, Kent is operational!
As people are slowly coming back to work, we have been working to ensure that we are able to responsibly support our customers with their health and safety training.
Protecting our customers, staff and visitors from COVID-19 remains our highest priority during this unprecedented time. We are adhering to the latest government guidelines and have implemented a number of control measures to ensure your safety:
- Delegates who are feeling unwell or exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has exhibited symptoms in the past 14 days are asked to not attend training and contact us on 0333 666 0555
- We have completed a COVID-19 risk assessment, which is updated as more information and guidelines become available
- Delegates will have their temperature taken (non contact) upon arrival and the instructor will also go through a verbal health questionnaire
- Sanitising stations have been created throughout the Training Centre
- The Training Centre is cleaned multiple times a day, with a deep clean at the end of each day
- Our classrooms have been adapted to adhere to social distancing guidelines including limiting the maximum number of delegates and creating one way systems where possible
- We have minimised the movement of people. Where more than one course occurs at the centre, these will be facilitated in separate buildings, with separate facilities. Breaks will also be staggered to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Our practical equipment is sanitised between users with disposable gloves provided for delegates
- Optional face masks are available for those who wish to use them
All delegates attending our courses will also sit a COVID-19 induction as part of every course to ensure all our efforts are communicated effectively.
Our Open Course schedule is available online here.
We are still running a number of remote courses via zoom for our CITB courses throughout June, including SMSTS, SSSTS and HSA.
Please note that our Training Centre in Beckton, London is still currently shut.
If you would like any further information, please feel free to contact us on 0333 666 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org